Sunday, April 24, 2011
Congregational Chapel, St Briavels, Gloucestershire
A rare sight indeed - a Congregational chapel with its doors open, this one on the main street dropping down through the village towards the church and castle. It dates from 1862, and was built by Terretts of Coleford at a cost of GBP 300. Now carpeted and with comfy chairs and an enclosure around the west door, otherwise nothing much has changed. Small room off to the right.